Ahoy! I am taking a cue from my favorite podcast to date, Pop Culture Happy Hour, and rebranding my Friday's 10 Happy Things to What's Making Me Happy This Week.
But to be honest, I just really can't keep up with a scheduled Friday post of 10 things so I am throwing caution into the wind and posting whenever and whatever - but weekly! - happy things.
On to the list!
- I just passed the Google Analytics Certification! Yay, me!
- Grace Helbig's reaction video to Nicole Arbour's Dear Fat People video.
I really just want to hug Grace Helbig like she's my best friend after watching her reaction video. Grace made a a good point: if you're opening an alternative discussion about a sensitive issue, don't hide behind the guise of satire and comedy, don't disable the comments section, and don't brag about gaining so many subscribers while you're at it.
- Rita's Italian Ice. Is it ice cream? Is it shaved ice? It is awesome. Get the Gelati if you're curious.
- The network of people you meet through the Internet. Now, I don't have a "squad" on the webz, but I find it truly surprising how you can recover a missing ballpoint pen through Twitter. It happened to me last week and it is surreal: I found my missing pink Lamy pen through Twitter and the kindness of (not so) strangers.
- That I got to spend more time with my family doing nothing, lazying around, watching movies at home, pigging out. I love it! Between work and my social life, I get at most 1.5 days out of 7 in a week with them, so I'm really thankful I got to get away from work for a while.
So that's what making me happy this week (more of last week)! Please do join in if you're so inclined because it really gets rid of the BVs (lol, hate this term).
If you're on Twitter or Instagram, hit me up!
Rita's Italian Ice Cream branches in Manila:
- G/F VMall Greenhills Shopping Center
- 2/F UP Town Center