Anyway, a bulk of the things I brought with me when I moved was, of course, my humble make-up and brush collection. I never knew I have amassed so much in a span of 10 months! Make-up enthusiast will agree with me when I say that make-up can really be addicting. Do I hear a resounding "Aye!" from you, ladies?
To remedy this, I scoured the net to for the best way to organize my make-up. I figured make-up bags will not cut it anymore so I opt for a sturdier alternative
I bought mine from this sulit.ph posting, paid through bank deposit, and got my package the next day.
I'm not sure why they're selling it for PHP 500 now, but a few weeks back, I got mine for only PHP 250, including shipping. Maybe you guys can haggle? ;)
|How it looks like unboxed. Believed me, it's HUUUUUUGE!|
|With things in it.|
|Placed neatly atop my table.|
- It's made of clear, durable plastic/acrylic, making it a little bit sturdier than the glass ones I've seen in malls.
- Easy to clean.
- Because it's clear, you can easily spot whatever it is that you need without digging into compartments.
- Holds everything in place as it should.
- Containers have a variety of depth and width, making it perfect for different types of make-up and make-up accessories. As pictured, there are compartments for lipsticks, brushes, and make-up paraphernalia.
- The size used to bother me before, but I lived with it. For some, its 14-inch length and 8-inch width may not be compact enough. Just think of it this way: more space means more reason to shop for more make-up. Right? ;)
- Because it's clear, stains and scratches may easily show up. But it's nothing a good cleaning every week can't get rid of.
Lastly, if you want to keep your brushes in the open like I do, and if your place is a dust magnet like my place is, remember to always clean your brushes as often as needed. Better yet, keep your brushes in a covered make-up bag.
How about you, guys. How do you organize your make-up and make-up accessories? Do share!