Marrionnaud retractable powder brush
I thought these Marrionnaud brushes were a one-time sale during that time, but it seems that Marrionnaud has set up shop at most Watson stores to sell their own line of low-end synthetic brushes. It created a lot of buzz among beauty bloggers: some loving it for its budget-friendly prices, while some hating it for its low-end quality.
I, on the other hand, have some things to say about it.
- Although it's not high-end or all-natural, it is soft but not comparable to the more expensive brands.
- It's cheap at P189.00 each.
- It picks up loose powders and make-up all right, but not as great as say a kabuki brush or a natural brush would.
- It did not bleed nor shed after the first wash and after several washes thereafter.
- The retracting mechanism is standard-issue; no fuss, no frills. It does what it ought to do, and no brush strand gets tangled when you slide the brush in and out of its tube.
- It fits my make-up brush travel kit (which was the zip bag that came with the retractable brush when I bought it, LOL), and it's quite handy.